Excursion Details :
- Our first stop is Fodele, a pretty verdant village built in an area of orange groves and birthplace of Domenico Theotokopoulos (El Greco).
- We continue to Chania where we will stay for about 3 hours so to enjoy the city as much as possible. We will visit the Venetian harbor – the Tourkomachalades, the turkish minaret and the cross shaped market. Chania is a cultural crossroad that satisfies even the most demanding tastes.
- On our return trip we will make a short visit – approximately one hour- to the town of Rethymno and its market.
- With this excursion you will have the opportunity to picture the biggest part of western Crete and enough time to enjoy the city of Chania without many intermediate stations and additional stay in the bus.
- The guide will give you all the information needed for enjoying your excursion.