( Chania-Rethymnon-Kournas )
Excursion Details :
- Enjoy a whole-day tour to the west side of Crete, which is considered by many the most beautiful side of the island. Start from the town of Rethimno, west from Iraklion, where you will see traces of the Venetian and Ottoman era along with its fascinating old town. Then continue more to the west to the city of Chania, the so-called little “Venice” of Crete. From its Agora (market) to the Harbor the beauty of this city will amaze you. Finally, find yourselves on the only sweetwater lake of Crete, the lake of Kournas, and be impressed by its unique ecosystem and nature.
Hotel - 09:25 On the way to Rethimno
- 09:25 - 09:45 Resting break
- 09:45 - 10:40 On the way to Rethimno
- 10:40 - 12:05 Arrival at Rethimno, free time
- 12:05 - 13:15 On the way to Chania
- 13:15 - 15:30 Arrival at Chania town, free time
- 15:30 - 16:15 On the way to Kournas lake
- 16:15 - 17:15 Arrival at Kournas lake, free time
- 17:15 - Hotel On the way back
*Accurate time of departure and return depends on were your hotel is located.
* Itinerary is subject to minor alterations depending on traffic, weather conditions or any other unpredictable circumstance.
- With this excursion you will have the opportunity to picture the biggest part of western Crete and enough time to enjoy the city of Chania without many intermediate stations and additional stay in the bus.
- The guide will give you all the information needed for enjoying your excursion.