Knossos - Heraklion Museum
Tuesday - Saturday
Excursion Details :
- We start off the day with the Minoan palace of Knossos as a first stop. The tour lasts about an hour and 15 minutes. Before walking into the corridors of the palace, the guide will pass a wealth of information with regards to the Minoan civilization and the culture of its birthplace.
- We then board the coach onto Heraklion where we will walk around the
city starting from the centre, within the venetian walls, the lions
square and the shop market.
- You will have free time for shopping and lunch before you are taken to a 1 hour visit at the
- Archeological Museum and then back to the point of return.
- The tour in Knossos Palace is always in small groups which do not exceed the number of 50 persons by group, thus everyone will be able to listen and follow the guide.
- The entrance fee to Knossos Palace costs 15,00 € , The Museum entarnce costs 10,00 €. Combined ticket to both the Palace and the Museum costs 16,00 €
- Discount is given to children, students (providing student card) and elders over 67.
- An excursion not to be missed.