Wednesday - Friday - Sunday
Excursion Details :
- Chrissi island is located in the southern side of Crete almost opposite to the town of Ierapetra
- From Ierapetra, a short one hour boat trip will bring us to this island paradise. If we are lucky enough we will encounter dolphins during our route.
- Before disembarking on the island, the guide will inform you on the time of return. We stay about 5 hours on the island so to enjoy the beaches with the golden sand and the thousands of sea-shells, the crystal clear waters with the enchanting colors or even more, relax under a cedar of this unique Cedar forest in Crete.
- Do not miss the opportunity to feel like Robinson for one day.
- Customers need to have with them a complete swimwear set (swimsuit, towels, hat, sunscreen, etc.).
- There is an organized beach where the one who wish can rent umbrellas and sun loungers
- For those who wish to have their meal on the island it should be notified in advance and pay the extra charge on booking. Otherwise it is recommended to bring food and water with you as there are no shops on the island
- Extra charged is the boat ticket , costed 17,00 € and the local Municipality fee , costed 1,00 € .