Excursion Details :
- First stop will be the town of Ierapetra on the south side of Crete.
- We continue to Toplou monastery with its famous icons.
- Shortly before noon we arrive at Vai where we will stay for about three hours for swimming and lunch. Vai is the only natural palm forest in Europe. In this site, reminding a tropical Caribbean coast, there was the shooting for the advertising of chocolate Bounty.
- Our last stop will be the town of Sitia, for a coffee break and a well-known Sitian pastry.
- The visit to Toplou monastery requires guests to be decently clothed.
- The entrance to the monastery is not included in the price and visitors have to pay 2,00 € extra charge at the entrance.
- Visitors should carry their toiletries (Towels, bathing suits, etc.). There are changing rooms available for guests.
- On the beach at Vai you can rent umbrellas – sun loungers, pedaloes etc. You can also try water sports at reasonable prices.
- During our stay at Vai you can have lunch at the beach tavern.
- This tour is a lazy day that combines sightseeing and a visit to a tropical paradise