Excursion Details :
- The Cretan Night takes place in the traditional village of Ano Karouzanos, located on the mountain, at a short distance from the tourist areas.
- Dancers in traditional costumes welcome us, offering Cretan raki served with meze.
- A walk through the village will bring us close to the traditional life of Crete.
- Here, with the sound of cretan music, you will enjoy a traditional wedding dinner with various appetizers such as traditional Cretan pies, spaghetti, roast meat, salads and the traditional dessert of sweet pies with honey. You can sip on unlimited red and white wine while children are offered a refreshment
- The program includes dances mainly from
Crete but also from other parts of Greece. The dancing performance
includes the well-known Sirtaki and Tsifteteli (belly-dance) and feel
free to join in the dances and the fun!
Definitely this night will be unforgettable.
- Price includes food and unlimited wine
- For this evening, a bar service is provided for those who wish to buy another drink such as whiskey, vodka or beer at very affordable prices. In case that an adult does not drink wine, as well as the children, it is possible to redeem the voucher given by the tour guide with two soft drinks
- In case of some special occasion, such as birthday or anniversary, it is good to let us know while booking, so a surprise event can be prepared.
- For big groups who want to stay together for lunch, it is good to notify it to us when booking so a large dinner table can be reserved.
- For vegetarians, we should be notified when booking